About Premier Healthcare
Our practice has over thirty years experience in providing valuable chiropractic care to thousands of individuals and area families, from children to our senior citizens (100+ years old). For many, we have reduced or eliminated their pain and improved the quality of their health naturally without the use of drugs and their often harmful side effects. We provide care that is safe, effective, affordable and gentle. We take time to listen and explain all procedures to your satisfaction, and we would love to help you too.
We offer great results with:
- Auto Accident Injuries
- Workers’ Compensation Injuries
- Neck, Shoulder and Arm Pain
- Headaches and Migraines
- Back Pain
- Sciatica and Leg Pain
- Arthritis and Fibromyalgia
- Chronic Stress and Tension
- Numbness and Tingling
- In House Certified Physical Therapist – Correction of Scoliosis
- In House Certified Massage Therapist – Help Muscles Relax; Help to Maintain Alignment
These are just a few of our services:
- We Accept Liens for Auto Accident Cases
- Physical Therapy and Rehabilitation
- Chiropractic Adjustments
- On Site X-Ray Facility – (including Video Fluoroscopy – moving X-ray)
- Special Techniques for the Elderly and People Who Have Already Had Surgery
- Weight Loss, Nutrition, Diet, Wellness and Exercise Counseling
- We Work With All Insurances’ Blue Cross/Shield, United Health Care, Cigna, Union Plans, Auto Med Pay, etc.
- We accept assignment for Medicare
- Affordable Fee Structure
- Master Card, Visa AMEX, Discover Card Accepted
- We Bill for Workers’ Compensation Claims and Work with Your Employers Workers’ Comp Insurance
- In Caring for Auto Injury Claims, We File Insurance for you and Work With Your Attorney
Whether your needs are for initial pain relief, stabilization, or preventive care; we strive to provide the finest treatment in a professional and friendly environment.
Our goal is to improve your health and improve your life! Our vision is to be the leader in educating our patients, providing care above and beyond what is expected and facilitating wellness. Our mission is to provide the best patient care for as many people as divinely possible from the most educated and proficient doctor and staff available.
Our approach is simple. We believe that health is among our most valuable possessions. And while we generally meet people after they’ve lost their health, our commitment is two-fold:
1. Pain Relief and Stabilization Care:
When many people seek care in our office they have one goal: relief.
Symptom or pain-relief chiropractic care: In this plan, attention is focused on relieving the patients from acute aches and pains related to misalignment of the spine. This is a relatively short-term relief providing treatment that concentrates on helping the patient overcome pain. Here, we may also use various other treatment modalities like electro stimulation, TENS units, acupuncture, and laser to provide pain relief.
During this initial stage of intensive care, we have several obligations:
- Uncover the underlying cause of the health problem
- Suggest a care plan to produce the fastest results possible
- Offer ways patients can participate in their recovery
- Explain value of post-symptomatic stabilization care
We can’t promise that we cure all ailments and illnesses, but we can tell you that we have helped many people that thought they would suffer for the rest of their life.
2. Preventative Care or Traditional or Corrective Chiropractic Care:
Here, a lot of emphasis is given to correcting or fixing the misalignment or subluxation of the spine in an attempt to provide relief from pain. The belief here is, once the spine is structurally aligned to its normal position and stops compressing the nerve or nerve root arising from that location in the spine, the pain and other associated symptoms will cease.
3. Free Consultation and Evaluation:
We offer a free consultation with the doctor where he will discuss whether you might benefit from chiropractic care, then we have multiple options dependent upon your specific needs. For those without insurance, we have an affordable fee structure.
for your FREE consultation!
~ ~ ~
Did you know…
“Chiropractic” comes from the Greek word Chiropraktikos,
meaning “effective treatment by hand.”
~ ~ ~
Our doctors are proud to serve patients in El Dorado County including Placerville, Diamond Springs, Shingle Springs,El Dorado Hills, Rescue, Gold Hill, Coloma, Pilot Hill, Georgetown, Cameron Park, Newtown, Pollock Pines, Camino, Cedar Grove, El Dorado Hills, Sacramento and all the surrounding areas.